Saturday, April 30, 2016

Nerdy Nummies!

So I have done a couple poems based on My brother, Nate Miller's You Tube channel and I got thinking "Why dont I write a few poems about some of my (and my kids) Favorite You tubers!" (sorry Nate, you are not the only one on the internet) So This one Popped right out of my head as soon as this idea hit me. Its based on Rosanna Pansino's you tube channel "Nerdy Nummies!"



Rosanna "Roe" Pansino




Nerdy nummies for my tummy
Make me reel back and scream “yummy!”
Cuz you know a geek is gonna wanna treat
An fillin’ up the need, is gonna be a feat
Normal snacks won’t do, we’re like Scooby doo
We be stuffin’ our face like “Yabba Dabba do!

When the snack attack attracts the pack
Nerds react with a Jedi Pact.
“These are not the snack you are looking for”
You are what you eat...right? (fist pump!)
“Better give um to me, then get me some more

Cake is a lie? Don’t make me cry!?
When deep in a mine I might starve and die!
I eat my steak while defending my flank
From zombie attacks on an empty tank
Cookies all I need when I’m gonna feed
After creepers blow up and make me bleed

Roe’s gonna know the flow to row
With a bowl she makes a master dough
The only worth while emoticon
“Let’s get started!” with a twirl of the hand
“Here’s what we’re gonna need to feed the man!”

Cake is great in a Minecraft shape
But put in a cup with a Batman cape
A cookie of a Wookie is right for me
But so is a brownie of Mr. T!
An Instagram pie? My, oh my!
The Clash of Clans Custard’s what caught my eye

Relax, retract, and react by rollin’ the gums back
Wanna get packed with a nummy attack
“What we’re going to do, is something really yummy”
I am Roe! And this is Nerdy Nummies!”




Roe, getting her Potter on!





No comments: