Sunday, May 1, 2016

MineCraft VR!



I love Minecraft, I play it all the time with my son. So when I found out that Minecraft was released for the Gear VR I
was excited! When Nate called and asked me to write a poem for his Minecraft video, I was like "Duh! Do I even need a reason to write Minecraft poetry?" I guess the answer was yes, because this is my first one...Enjoy!

My Castle


MineCraft! That’s where it’s at!
Crafting up a life that’s completely phat!
Diggin’ down for diamonds and Iron ore
Could there be anything more hard core?!
Nate Miller
With the zombies and the skellys wantin’ to fight
And the Creepers and the Spiders liken’ to bite!
But where can I go to ramp up ma glee?
 Two words, virtual reality!
Virtual what? Did you say?
Let’s put on the mask and start to play!
Spendin’ hours craftin’ towers could never be finer
With a pick in my hand, like a real miner
This can’t be for real! The creepers in my grill!
The zombie’s comin’ down, to make me his meal!
Even Endermen are scaring me man!!
Don’t look um in the Eyes or be overran!
Just leave me alone so I can build!!
My next strong hold so I don’t get killed!
But no matter what happens VR is cool
And Minecraft like this makes crafters drool
So while other games might make you scoff
This one? Ha! The mask ain’t coming off!


See Nate's video below. He raps my poem at the end!

No comments: