Monday, April 25, 2016

V Time!

+Nate Miller  is at is again! But so am I, BWAH HA HA HA HA!




      I wrote another poem inspired by his adventures. He showed me a clip of a VTime video  he captured where an impromptu rap session took place. Nate told me that he wasn't recording when two guys started jamming with guitars so he decided to start recording all the time. I thought it was funny and wrote this. You can watch the video below, Its a riot!







Go’n into V time
It’s my favorite pastime
Count’en down the hours
Get my headset for some me time
Chillin in the mountains
By a freak’n fountain
Turn on any landscape
You could wanna be in

My peeps are sittin’ down
From lots a’ different towns
Jumping’ from around the world
Will never make you frown
 Arizona to Alaska  
 Cuba and Nebraska
Boston, China, Russia
Even Transylvania

You might even like
Our good friend Mike
If you get to be
One the v.i.p.
Cus Mike is in the house bro
V-timing it all up yo
Fillin’ up his chat room
Make it go boom!

You never know
How its gonna go
Random chats take effect
And make ya reflect
When the beat begins to drop
And the lyrics start to pop
People from all walks of life
Join in and never stop

“And some those peep can rhyme!”
Changes on a dime
Never know what can happen

When you go in V time!






Keep the Videos coming Nate!

No comments: