Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gorthmak-16

          Todays rant is brought to you by 118 degree weather...that,
and Calvin and Hobbes.



          The dense sun poured its melting aura onto the crisp surface of the small miserable planet of Gorthmak-16. I curse the "Rag-kak's" and there crappy rocket modules. I curse myself too, for trusting that bucket to make the 7 parseks to Mothol.   "Listen to Jacky more often." I told myself as the heat exchanger's blast another vent charge.
          Jacky, my mate, warned me that our Module was recalled for faulty thruster re-distrubuters. Now I suffered on the only planet I could make it to, on half power and one burner, while it over heated.  I started looking for a repair hub in the most desolate planet in the inner Empire....    

          "Aaron?"

           "What?"

           "What are you doing?"

           "Thinking its to damn hot to do any thing today, and I feel a nap coming on"

           "But you have to take the car into the shop to get the power steering fixed! The noise embarrasses me"

            "The shop doesn't have a good waiting room, and it's 118 today!?"  


            ...I was Captured by the indigenous peoples of this barren rock. My hands hurt as the native Gorthmak'eon tightens the bands "You'm shudda'm tinken'm ob'm dat beforen you'm letta it gee so badd!! Yu'm Gedda ou' dare an FIXUM DA KARR!!"

            "Fiend" I think, as I'm being shoved across the barren waist-land of that god forsaken place....
   

No comments: