Thursday, December 22, 2016

#Blessed!

Life has an interesting way of leading us down strange paths doesn't it?
Three and a half months ago My family and I moved into a bigger home and I started a new job almost immediately after. We have received so  many blessings that (If I knew how to twitter) I would blow up the #blessed hash tag. 

My new schedule has been hard. It's 6o hours a week from 5 pm to 5 am. that's right the dreaded second shift. The surprise is, that my kids have been so respectful of my daily sleep routine which is basically all day, only spending a couple hours a day with them before I leave in the evening. 

Unsurprising, I have little to no time for anything else. 

In my absence to this site I can't express enough gratitude  that views are continuing to happen even though I haven't posted in awhile. 

Thank you so much for staying with me whoever you are, wherever you are. I have readers in Great Britain, Germany and Russia, and of course all over America. Thank you so much for your support in reading this dumb guys rantings. 

I started this blog as a way to keep me writing and practising my skills, It started as a poetry blog, then morphed into short stories (and then other random stuff) some of what I wrote is pretty good, some other things... not so much. I followed old habits from my journal days and wrote as if somebody else was reading, and now I do believe that you are, and returning to read more. 
Happy Holidays!

I have added you to my #blessed list (it's in my head...seriously I have twitter fright)

Thank you for Reading!!! 

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY IN WHATEVER YOU MAY DO!
BE SAFE, HEALTHY AND HAPPY!!

And don't worry, I'll be back next year with new tricks up my sleeves, and plenty of spillage from my overactive imagination. 







2 comments:

martin said...

you got readers in Kenya too!

Panharith said...

A fine option for those up to that task, but it's not for me. Keep me posted, if you can. Thanks. Best wishes, as always, good friend!

แตกใน xxx