Friday, March 18, 2016

My brothers



All my brothers are big and stout
The coolest dudes without a doubt
They act so tough, cus they are
The toughest group near or far
They laugh at danger with greatest ease
But they stand strong and never flee
Their minds are tough and most adapt
At overcoming any mortal trap
They joke and play and tell stories aboundin’
Yet all so big, cast shadows like mountains
A game they play, that is quite a sight
Is comparing their sizes of strength and height  
Besides the size of their frames and minds
It’s their hearts that truley mesmerize
Shirts off their backs they give with no shirk
If they don’t its cuz they ran out of shirts
They’re gruff and they bark, push and tease
Yet are the first to get on their knees.
I can always count on them without any holler
They will come running to help, even though I am taller


The last picture my bro's enjoyed any height over me.
Except Nate and Paul, they never had a chance

No comments: