Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LA LA LA, Feed the fish!

You figure this one out.




La La La
Feed the fish!
Don't understand? Then let me reminisce.
And tell you bout the time I was gonna climb, in-n-out o grime, claim'n what was mine.
But the powers that be put their hands on my head, proclaiming me dead, drowning me with dread.
This is what they said...
La La La
Feed the fish!


Blah Blah Blah
Feed the birds!
Don't understand? Then let me be heard.
Theres rules at my feet that won't let me eat. I continully cheat, so I won't deplete.
The man with the plan is scanning around, those that are found are desert bound
Toppins aren't enouph, he wants me bled, until I'm dead,  And with fingers red...
he says...
Blah Blah Blah
Feed the birds!


Yak Yak Yak 
Feed the hand!
Don't understand? Then listen to the band.
You gotta grease the squeak when your up the creek, and things are bleak, or take it in the cheek.
The dude in the van of opportunity has the hook ups, but he's stuck-up, with his palm up, like a buttercup.
say'n 
Yak Yak Yak
Feed the hand!


When the yickity-yack smacks you in the back, and the la-body-blah sounds like an attack,
You need to fix your eyes, grit your teeth, crack your knucks, and steal your knees. 
Take a stance against the breeze.
The winds of change are blow'n all the time. You can rewind your fate, remake it sublime!
And when the forces of doom let out their firery plume, and make their thunder boom... 
we'll fight back with our own monsoon
scream'n
LA LA LA! 
FEED THE FISH!

No comments: