Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Adam

         I wrote this one a year ago. It was much longer, and unfinished. As I was looking at it tonight I decided that it didn't need to be long, and cut it down to this.
        I feel like I wasn't trully complete until I met my wife. I believe that none of us could ever achieve the full potential that is within ourselves without our significant other. I know God planned it that way.


God gave  the world to Adam, to tend and till and care.
And made for him a garden, so he could rule from there.
Our father spoke to son, fore not all was fit and fin'
Adam  cared for all the world, but who would care for him?
So God made Adam sleep, and took from him a bone.
And gave him back a wife, to sit upon his throne.
Eve was gave to Adam, she helped him in his strife.
And it wasn't tell she came, that he truly started life.





No comments: