Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm an Ass.

This is one of those dream poems. I could'nt sleep untill I wrote it down, then I giggled my self back to sleep. My wife thought I was snoring. Am I the only one who thinks I'm funny?

I had a fight with my wife. 
She said I was an ass.
I stood up tall "Explain yourself!"
I did say with crass.
"You said you'd take the garbage!"
She bobbed her head and yelled.
Hands on hips  "You lied to me!
About the bills you 'mailed'
Your dirty clothes upon the floor,
Your dirty dishes too!
The children now swear all the words..
That they learned from you!
The car needs tires, oil, brakes..
There's a squeak under the hood.
The engine light's been on for months!
I'd check it if I could.
All the work you leave to me,
While you sit and just get fat!
I need some help your highness.
"What do you say to that?!"
My eye twitched as she waited.
I had to think real fast...
I sat down, and then said to her...
Your right, I am an ass!

No comments: