Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Heart

Happy Thanks Giving every one!!! Let it be known that I love you. Even if I dont know you, I love you, and am thankful for you. 


With a thankful heart, I shout to all the world!
To everyone who'll listen, my joy is now unfurled!
The fullness of my thanks, raises up to God.
Arms out stretched to heaven, in praise for up above!
And thou I walk in hardship, and my feet are sore,
My happiness for what I have, makes my spirit soar!
Thank you for my family. Thank you for my friends.
Thank you for my health and strength, pray it never ends!
Thank you for my house, a roof over my head.
Thank you for the blessings I never knew I had.
Thank you for my Savior, without whom I would have naught.
Thank you for my life, that he lovingly bought.
Thank you for the price, which cost, did make him bleed.
And in my thanks I'll follow, everywhere you'll lead.

No comments: