Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lucky slob

When I wrote this I was writing one poem a day. I would just start writing and just go with what came out. They say you should write what you know, so...


You tell me when I do things wrong, that tells me that you care.
You scold me when I sing that song, you tell me what to wear.

You give me that roll of the eye with dumb things that I say
You pout and cry for all the things I didn’t do that day

You hate the way I smell and order me to wash
I even do that wrong and demand of me to watch

I view too much TV, I play too many games
I text too many texts, your plans go up in flames

I haven’t any style, you tell me I can’t dance
My zipper’s always down, if you care to take a glance

All these things I am yet you choose to stay for life
Im the luckiest slob alive to have you as my wife



1 comment:

Natoone said...

cute & clever. I can't get a break either. that being said, i feel like messing somethin up... I'm going to go make a sandwich.