Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Big Hands

While I was at the cash register of a gas station, I struggled for a moment picking up a dime, big stubbs, no nails...so it inspired this poem.

My hands are too big for the cookie jar, and many other things.
My clumsy big fat fingers are unfit for tiny rings.

Pringle cans are my bain, with those delicious chips inside.
They are quite safe, my hands don’t fit wherever those things hide.

Those tiny cell phone buttons, I press three at a time
Bank tellers always laugh at me as I pick up a dime

My hands are too big for everything, so yes, I’ll cry and pout
They're too big for the cookie jar and I can not get them out.



1 comment:

Natoone said...

ha ha he talented! you remind me of the master shell silvertine ( i don't know how to spell his last name.) great job!!!