Sunday, February 15, 2009

You make me mad

I was playing around  with style on this one. When you read this, notice that I rhymed all of the lines except the last. I was also thinking... people get mad over the stupidest things!


Hello you, you make me mad!
You said things to me that were bad!
At first they only made me sad,
Then I thought about them lad!
My reasoning is iron clad,
I’m shuddering to think!

And when I think things can’t get worse,
You handled thinks just like a jerk!
And went to work, 

With a smirk,
Ready to irk, 

Any passer by.

Just when I thought it would never end,
And harsh advice I'd thought I'd send
It did seem that you did bend, 

And did amend,
And I will ascend,
That you became my friend!
And now I am not mad.

1 comment:

Natoone said...

uh, i didn't quite get this one.. the flow didn't quite work. the other three rocked then this one plopped.