Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dear Life

There were a lot of posts on Facebook that I found interesting. A lot of people were posting those pictures with inspirational messages on them. That wasn't the interesting part; the interesting part was how every single comment said something to the of "This is so hard to remember sometimes" For whatever reason those comments inspired this.


Dear life
You suck!!
P.S.
Why you gotta be a hatter? Steppen’ on my toes.
Missing wit’ my mind; Screwen’ up the flows.
And those lemons that you sent me? Were the worst I’d ever seen!
Couldn't make no zest and tasted like chlorine!
And what about the fires, your makin’ me walk through!
You say it makes me strong? The struggles I accrue?
Man you talking crazy, with all that crazy talk.
Shoot over peace of mind, not all that other crock.
A little bit of hope goes a real long way,
I can deal with more as I jump into the fray.
Doggy wants a bone, so toss one on my way.
Then you’ll see a change in the way I play your game.

No comments: