Friday, June 28, 2013

Thunder Bird

This poems comes from my sweet one year old baby. . Her nick name from birth is birdie, and now our little birdie creates quite a storms. we call her the thunder bird.



Thunder Bird.

Thunder Bird, how do you do it?
The mess you make, there's something to it!
It has a special quality
Like a sign from you to me.
It says " No matter how you try
I'll mess it up so don't ask why!"
I clean the room, I turn around,
You've turned it all upside down!
In a flash and without warning!
I'm dumb founded and in mourning.
I'm locked in battle with your will
I think your winning! you little pill.
You tweet n' coo and smile at me
Clap little hands in such glee.
And I will admit its really sweet.
Then my plants are at my feet!
So much energy! It can't be safe
Your so small, a little waif.
But I love you, and your messy ways.
Your infectious joy, energetic blaze.
Change your ways? I don't think you should.
But how do we use your powers for good?


No comments: