Saturday, June 29, 2013

I Am Shadows: pt4






The nightmare Part
           
Pressing blackness…
Heavy
Sickly
 I’m buried alive, I dig and claw to climb out. I can’t breathe, my stomach is burning. I climb. I’m sinning…dying…climbing.
 I grab at… the dirt’s… arms? Not dirt…body’s
My life’s a sin
I climb out of an ocean of body and plastic cups
I need to find him…
I see…mom? Can I call you mom?
I see…dad? You’re not my dad, a dad wouldn’t…
I find him…god…god please forgive me.
god is laying on top of a pile of dead bodies and plastic cup. His eyes are looking out in horror.
I walk forward. “There seems…” the body of god whispers. “To be a sinner amongst us” the body of god looks at me “What did you do?” he says.
 I look out at the ocean of bodies and in my hands is a sword. All of the bodies are cut…
Sliced
The blood pools out like bubbling oil, raceing to find me…
             Screaming…..
            Screaming…..
            Awake
            I’m sweating, my clothes are drenched. My breath is panicked. My heart is racing. And everything hurts.
            I’m a sinner
           I reach for my gun, my oracle, place the barrel on my temple, again, and ask it if I should live.
Click!
           I reach for the small bag of pills,
          Once they kick in I’ll fall into the warm embrace of forgetfulness…

          I am oblivion



I Am Shadows: pt5

No comments: