Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dynamic Ranting

     I've been browsing other blogger sites of late. Mostly other writer blogs and whatever. I like to see what other writers are doing and see if I'm still better then them...you know.

    Anyways, I saw a lot of commentary's on life and other rants. Now ...I like to rant like everyone else, but I have to wonder if this is the direction I want to take my blog. Am I the kind of writer that wants to comment on every aspect of his life? 

     No, Its nunya buisnaz! 

     Look at whats on T.V... a bunch of reality shows! Am I so old fashioned that I still want my entertainment to be complete fiction and scripted? Yes! Yes I am!

     I am also a sell out...And I want people to read my blog and keep coming back... "But Aaron this means you should probably write waaaaaay more then you actually do" I KNOW! but that's beside the point, my point being that; Do I need to follow after the mass of other blog writers to gain followers? Or do I continue putting out good creative writing and poetry?  It is easier to rant though, but, do I want easy? or good?... good I guess?

     While I've been typing I've been thinking. Maybe I've been working to hard on putting out good stuff, maybe I should focus more on just putting out stuff, like ranting, but more creative.....creative ranting!

      You know what! I did that same trick in my journal when I was a kid! My life was so boring (at least to me) that I wrote fake entry's that were more dynamic! I like where this is going....from now on I'm going to put up one post every day, but like my journal of old, I will do Dynamic ranting, when I don't have any thing better to post. Bwah ha ha! Bwah ha ha! BWAHHHHHH ha ha ha!


My brain scares me sometimes.

No comments: