Saturday, June 22, 2013

Be real favorite beverage

             Today's post was actually written a couple years ago. I was going through an old thumb drive and found it. I said to my self "better late then never" right? 



Can I be real for a minute?
             The other day I was at the gas station and bought a Pepsi. I didn't open it until I was on my job site, when I did, I was in for a surprise! It tasted like crap! I looked at the bottle for the answer and found it…it was a Pepsi max!
            Now I’m going to rant.
            What in the hell is going on! I am getting so sick of all these damn changes in my favorite drinks. Stop messing with the formula Pepsi! Just be Pepsi not Pepsi Max, Next Pepsi, Pepsi Throw Back, or Crystal Clear Pepsi. I mean come on! Let’s be real Pepsi, if people really wanted any of your other formula screw ups you would still be selling them. If I want to diet, I’ll get a diet Pepsi. If I want less Caffeine I’ll drink a caffeine free Pepsi. If I want to get freaky I’ll drink a Cherry Pepsi. If I really want a change, I’ll choose a whole different drink (which you probably manufacture any ways.)
            My point is that I’m tired of having to watch out for my favorite drink lest I pick the wrong type. This is why I love Red bull is just is what it is, no choice, and no crazy flavors. It even has different colored cans telling me if I’m on a diet or not. Simplicity. Be simple Pepsi, please?


           Since I wrote this rant…Red bull has come out with other flavors, which are…. (I’m pinching the bridge of my nose and shaking my head)…Pretty good. (Sigh)   

No comments: