Sunday, July 8, 2012

Captain Justo From The Planet IS

So I got to think'en, what could I do to make my blog or pages better? I looked into my Stevos list page and thought It use some work. Then it hit me. "Aaron! you didn't actually post any of this on the official postings!! So now I'm fixing that.

The skinny

Captain Justo from the planet Is, is a fun little scifi book that follows the adventures of two troublesome, quarling brothers as they help a young new captain fix his ship the Ision before it explodes, taking the planet with it. It was written and published by my brother Stephen Miller. Its a fun book, and the beginning of a great space adventure that sends the boys and their family rocketing threw space in a desperate scramble to save the galaxy from total annihilation.

My call

This book was written for the 12-15 age group, so don't expect any adult themes here, but my kids love it. (having read the sequel already) this book introduces you to the core concept of the space vortex (the stream of light, life and energy that the ship must sing too to  travel with in it to the ends of space and time ) and other elements that the writer sets up for a rip roaring sequel.



No comments: