Friday, May 13, 2016

Mythical Rhyme!

Rhett and Link
Rhett and Link (Good mythical Morning) are my favorite duo...(beside Batman and whoever he is working with on that day) These guys are a lot of fun to watch. Writing a poem about them actually make's me feel like a monkey with a type writer, although some of my fan's would say that I really am one...One of my favorite R&L videos is down below. 













The one is Rhett, the others Link!
Two coolest dudes you'd ever meet
Bust’n out rhymes in the form of song…
In front of the camera, all day long!
Doin’ it all for, the mythical beast
Baken’ everyday, a mythical feast
Will it butter? I don’t know?
Spread that shoe and give it a go.
Will it hotdog? Well, let see!
We’ll try a meatball, a Twinkie and a bumble bee!
And now maken’ the lists for the crazy fans,
Taking a bath in jello-ed rubber bands,
And starting fires in the parking lot!
(Burned themselves, lest that's forgot)
Sumo’s…Let talk about that!
And how they get so dang fat!
And I think that they think about thoughts all week
I think they wrote a song about thinking at least?
And one about pillows in rewind…
(Thinkin' about that one, breaks my mind)
Wanna talk more about their Musicality
But it’s time to spin, the Wheel of Mythicality!






One of my favorite Rhett and Link music videos

No comments: