Monday, February 29, 2016

NeverOut!

Nate MIller
 YouTube and up and comer Nate Miller  makes short movies and "lets play" gamer videos. He has recently invested in the Gear VR  By Samsung and turned his attention to VR gaming Reviews, and I gotta say... I want one now...boarding on need!

After talking to him, he told me about a new game he was reviewing and I was inspired to write this little poem.




Wake up fool! Look where you’re at!!
Enclosed space’s with all sides flat!
A hole for leaving? That seems easy.
Yet something about this makes me queasy
Another room just the same?
Makes me think I’m in a game!
A game to play, with the mind
A puzzling quest most unkind!
I yell and scream as I try to resist
Gear VR
“I don’t wanna freaken’ do any of this!”
No answer received, I must move ahead.
I move very fast so I know I’m dead.
And if not dead, then very alive
But living this mess, the rest of my life.
It gets worse as I go, traps do I pass…
Traps? Can you believe it? It’s giving me gas
The puzzles alone were bad enough
Flipping and turning and that kind of guff
All of the rooms are all the same!
It’s enough to drive me insane!
I fall to my knees and scream and shout!
“I’ll never be out! Never be out! Neverout! NeverOUT!”


Check out his video right here




Go ahead and subscribe to him to see what other VR craziness is coming out, cuz he tells me its a lot.

 One more random fact about Nate


No comments: