Thursday, February 19, 2015

I back!...am...

I'm back everyone!!! MY LAPTOP WAS BROKE!!!
 I don't know why I yelled that, but you will all be happy to know that I got a new laptop so I am back in business. I know some of you are asking " But Aaron couldn't you have gone to the library to write?" the answer is no. Others of you are asking. "But Aaron couldn't you have  written from your tablets?" the answer is no. Look everybody, I am a big dude with big hands, the tablets register my one finger like a fist and it keeps telling me to "simply swipe you finger, sir, stop punching" and I work manly construction jobs, so the library is off limits... I don't know if I could live it down if any of my work mates found out I visit the book learny place.

Anyways, as my first post of the year I just wanted to thank all of my followers as my first act with my new lappy!  THANK YOU!!!

Ok, you can go back to what you were doing.

No comments: