Sunday, March 30, 2014

TMNT!



The only problem I see with this movie is that it has really big boots to fill. The first movie was so good that you could watch it now and it stands up to movies put out today. Thats what good story telling does, it transcends time and technology. I was so excited when Michael Bay did Transformers, but as much as I like it (the first movie) I only watched it for the coolness of the robots and their fighting and transforming; the story was...meh. Then the second movie came out and the story was so bad that it distracted me from the coolness of the robots and their fighting, and the third movie's story was even worse, I remember nothing of it...liked I blocked it out or something. STORYTELLING IS EVERYTHING!!!

Gee how do we make sure people come to this movie? we could actually write one or we could make it visually amazing and put the hottest chicks we can find, undress them, do a bunch of slowmo shots down their shirts and we have a surefire blockbuster...  I say this because Megan Fox is playing April O'neil, nobody watched transformers because of her or the other chick they used, and nobody will go see Teenage mutant ninja turtles for her this time either.


I'm hoping that because the director is Jonathan Liebesman that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will be on the same caliber as Battle: Los Angeles but better because its Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.


Update:

To be perfectly honest... I loved it. I'm not going to spoil it for any who haven't watched it (which there should be none of those kind of people running around) But I will say that the story was top notch. It wasn't better then the original movie but it was great in its own way, which is what you want. What is fun to watch is the interaction between the turtle brothers, you can really believe that they are brothers and teens, its great fun. I havent seen the newest transformers nor do I want to.


No comments: