Sunday, March 9, 2014

Hot Topic

     This one was inspired by how many time's I read about someone de-friending someone else because of an "offencive" comment. I say this because it isnt the random person who is doing the defriending, but long time acquaintances...like they are surprised at what their friends opinions are? Come on!
     I wrote this because I rarely edit my opinions, If I felt like it was worth saying I stand behind it, but with that I afford everyone else the same courtesy. Its called freedom of speech, I have it, you have it, we all have it.  And when I do get offended (which rarely happens as I get older) I shut my mouth and walk it off... so can you! (I'm pointing off into the camera)

Anyways its a hot topic for me.




What can you say?
What can you do?
Without someone
Pointing fingers at you

Can't talk about this.
Can't talk about that.
Gonna offend somebody
Like they were harassed

Can't say it at work!
Can't say it at play!
Gotta always edit
Throughout the day

Hot topics today
Are really subjective
Definitions rearranged
To meet a perspective

Facts and truth
Are being realigned
Honest opinions are an
Offence to "human rights"

Unfriend me all you want
Wanna say what's true
Can't live in fear 
I'll offend you too!


No comments: