Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Frienemy

When I wrote "Girl talk" My wife said "That's not how girls are with each other, they're way more catty" so I wrote this. This is basically girl talk from a girls prospective...I guess.


Did you hear about (add name)!
Did you hear about (add name)!
While gossip girl is blabben,
I don't want to play this game.

We talk about her weight,
My issues have to wait!
Cuz "don't even get me started!
on issues with my mate!"

I just nod my head,
At all that she just said.
Smile, laugh, (at some of it)
But wish that I were dead

She tells me I'm the one,
She has the mostest fun.
Then  hang with another,
And bout me mouths will run.

Girls friends never lack,
In reasons to make pacts...
Of B.F.F loyalties,
With knives behind their backs!

I guess I'll just appease,
All her crazy pleas.
Cuz, if life gives us lemons...
We'll make um Frienemies!

No comments: