Monday, August 22, 2011

Talents

I wrote this while I was at church. We had a lesson on talents and I guess I was showing off to my self.

My Talents came down with me
From the presence of the lord
I can not remember them
(Nor, what is my reward)
The scriptures tell me that...
I must grow them or I lose
I just can't remember which...
Talents I should use
Yet...I shouldn't fret.
Cuz our talents are ingrained
Encoded in our spirit
And come out as we train
When they come, Grab hold!
To learn them even better
For they came with us from above
To help us through life's weather
Then at the end of life's trial run
We'll see our talents scored
And learn how we've progressed
For that is our reward!

1 comment:

YwjPheej said...

Hey alright! It looks like the lesson may have had some positive effect on somebody!