Friday, March 6, 2009

Cake

I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this....but I like cake.


CAKE


I had a cake that I did bake, but someone ate that cake!
My two hands had high demands for a cake that they could make.
Now it’s gone and it’s all wrong for that which I could make
I’ll bake anew and leave no clue so that none could take.
But knowing me, someone would see and say “Your cake is smelling great”
Then with glee (Cuz they noticed me) I’ll give away that cake.
I’ll bake and give, and always relive my sweet tooths longing ache
Some day I, will give a loud cry and say GET-OFF-MY-CAKE!

1 comment:

Natoone said...

sorry if i knew knew that you wanted it so bad i woulndt have taken it and eaitn it... if it is any consulation.. it wasnt very good... i just had to gag the whole thing down in one sitting, you know how that goes. umm and now i am hunker-in for some pumper-kin if you please.