Friday, February 27, 2009

Catnap

True story...




The cat thinks my pants are a hammock...
Every time I poop.
When my pants hit the floor
He comes around to snoop.

I'd throw him out (cuz it’s so weird)
Not a picture of me.

He wont be deterred.
He climbs right in so haughtily...
And rumbles as he purrs.

My wife is all annoyed!
As he’s snuggling her knee
Each and every single time...
She sits down to pee!

The strangest thing, he won’t come
Any where but there.
Avoids us like a plague...
X’ept when our butts are bare!

My cat thinks my pants are a hammock!
He’s never on my lap!
I guess undies soothes...
For a peaceful little nap.



2 comments:

Karen said...

my cat thinks potty time is get a rub down time. Looks at me and meows waiting to get a scratch behind the ears. It's really annoying at 6 in the morn.

Aaron Miller said...

Ha Ha, cats are so dumb.